lørdag den 2. august 2008

My wedding dress

Berlin is a great place to go to second hand shops and flee markets. We went to a Turkish market where I bought a lot of fabric to make summer dresses from. We also went to another flee market and I think I found my wedding dress! I didn’t buy it though but I have been thinking about my wedding dress lately and how I might want it to look but didn’t really have an idea. Not until I saw this dress though. It is not a huge princess dress filled with tulle but it is so sweet and romantic. I didn’t buy it, cause I’d want the fabric to be new, but I took a picture of it, so who know; I might get a dress maker to sew it for me some day…



The dress

I bought two dresses at a great second hand shop. It’s really big and called Colors. You pay by weight, just like when you go buy candy :) You will find it on Gneisenaustrasse where there are also a lot of antique stores.

btw. you're welcome to comment on the dress or my blog in general :)

3 kommentarer:

m sagde ...

UH. I'm going to visit Colours fo' sure.
Love Goth Girl

Anonym sagde ...

Elsker din blog, Naddie.. Lige som sådan en skal være, no bullshit, du ved ;D
(Forresten, er lige kommet hjem fra Hesbjerg. 'Twas.. Crazy)

Miss long legs sagde ...

aww tak :) dejlig besked. Godt at du kan lide min blog. Glæder mig til at høre alt om Hesbjerg