onsdag den 4. juni 2008

The joy of praying for friends

I have never kept it a secret that I’m a Christian and found myself drunk saying “Jesus loves you Rasmus” last Saturday. Well, I will start praying for my friends more often, not that I don’t already but I will also let them know that I’m doing it. Maybe they’ll feel something and believe that it is because I’ve prayed for them… I talked with a friend from school about the exams. I had my final exam yesterday and he had his today. He said that he would have his fingers crossed for me which is very nice and I told him I would pray for him. That’s sort of what I can contribute with. Well I just received a message from him that said that he just got an A+ at the exam :) Of cause it’s not just because I prayed for him. God doesn’t just throw A+s to everyone who asks for it but I believe and hope that God has given him the concentration and calmness necessary to succeed perfectly at this exam. He thanked me for praying for him and that warmed my heart. I hope praying for my friends will someday make a difference in someone’s heart.

I would love to pray for you too, so if anyone even actually reads this blog and needs me to pray for them, feel free to write me a comment. You don’t even need to believe in anything or have a certain subject, so feel free to ask :)

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sagde ...

God works in mysterious ways and there is no telling what he has in store for you. Therefore I also feel that payer is an important factor in my life because it helps me see what I am grateful for and guides me. Look where it has guided me now - here and this is where I want to be, checking out my best friends blog because she found it in her heart to share that with me.

Miss long legs sagde ...

aww that is good to hear. I'm really glad to hear that you still pray :) God bless